The International Office of Cyprus International University (CIU) works to increase the recognition of the university abroad and to inform prospective students about the programs, scholarship opportunities, and educational services within the university. The International Office is responsible for all the steps from prospective students’ selection to their registration. It is also responsible for carrying out and developing international cooperation by signing cooperation agreements and protocols with a large number of universities in various countries.
To coordinate representatives and regional offices operating in many cities around the world to ensure that candidates of higher education receive direct information about CIU.
- To inform prospective students, parents, etc. who get in touch with the university directly through channels such as the prospective student information hotline, on-line support hotline, e-mail, and social media and so on.
- To provide prospective students with direct information about higher education at CIU through promotional activities carried abroad.
- To participate in educational and professional fairs organized abroad.
- To prepare acceptance letters for international prospective students; if necessary, to provide additional documentation to assist with visa applications.
- To help accommodate students at our university campus and other campus facilities.
- To provide continuous personal support to our international students and direct them to the Registrar’s Office when needed.
- To have close consultation with partners and international representatives to help build a strong and positive relationship.
- To carry out university and dormitory registration procedures for prospective candidates.
- To take applications and follow-up on the process until registration is completed.