Public and Awareness Raising:
• Among our stakeholders contributing to Tatlısu / Akanthou ARKEOPARK Project are Istanbul Medipol University and Tatlısu Municipality.
• Tatlısu-Çiftlikdüzü (Akanthou-Arkosykos) Rescue Excavation and Research Project is
our major project that has been running since 1996.
• Akanthou region land survey and scheduling monuments project.
• Ancient DNA Research Group, with Middle East Technical University, Department of Biology, Ankara, Turkey.
Underwater Archaeological Projects:
• Akanthou Coastline, Underwater Heritage Documentation and Protection Project
• Aretmis Wreck, Documentation and Assessment Project.
• Historic Carob Stores Survey
• Historic Graffiti Documentation Project
Completed Conservation Projects:
• Lusignan Tower Consolidation Project Kyrenia. Masonary training
capacity building. executed for the Kyrenia Municipality completed in November 2018.
• Kyrenia Castle, Byzantine Church spray paint tag removal
• Conservation of Lusignan Museum Artefacts, Nicosia
• Conservation and presentation of Venetian period stone Lion of Famagusta
• St Barnabas Monastery Museum Wooden Eagle artefact restoration
• Buffavento Castle spray paint tag removal
• Folk Art (Carob) Museum, Kyrenia, wooden artefacts preservation and treatment
• Cambulat Museum, artefact and museum preservation and fumigation
• 2012 June St. Barnabas Museum icon and iconostasis, fumigation, cleaning and preservation