Seçilmiş Akademik Çalışmalar ve SERC Yayınları
1- Fotovoltaik Güneş Enerjisi Çalışmaları
- Okoye C., Abbasoğlu S., “Empirical Investigation of Fixed and Dual Axis Sun Tracking Photovoltaic System Installations in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus”, Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Vol. 3 (5), 440-453, 2013.
- Adedeji M., Şenol M., Abbasoğlu S., “Determination of optimum tilt and azimuth angles for photovoltaic systems in Northern Cyprus”, SolarTR 2014, 19-21 November 2014, İzmir, Turkey.
- Babatunde A., Abbasoğlu S., “Evaluation of field data and simulation results of a photovoltaic system in countries with high solar radiation”, Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, Vol. 23, 1608-1618, 2015.
- Şenol M., Abbasoğlu S., Kükrer O., “A Guide in Installing Large-Scale PV Power Plant for Self Consumption Mechanism”, Solar Energy, Vol. 132, 518–537, 2016.
- Mert Ü. O., Abbasoglu, S., Şenol M., “Influence of PV System Installation on The Residential Electricity Consumption”, 16th International Conference on Clean Energy (ICCE-2018) 09-11 May 2018, Famagusta, N. Cyprus.
- Babatunde A., A., Abbasoglu, S., Şenol M., “Analysis of the Impact of Dust, Tilt Angle and Orientation on Performance of PV Plants”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 90, 1017-1026, 2018.
- Babatunde A., A., Abbasoglu, S., “Time-series predictive analysis of PV plants specific yield”, Environmental Progress, 2019. (Accepted)
2- Fotovoltaik ve Rüzgar Enerjisi Sistemlerinin Tekno-Ekonomik Analizi
- Abbasoğlu S., “Techno-economic and environmental analysis of PV power plants in Northern Cyprus”, Energy Education Science and Technology Part A: Energy Science and Research, Vol. 28, No.1, 357-368, 2011.
- Abbasoğlu S., İskar E., Abatan A. A., “Techno-Economic and Environmental Analysis of 10 MW Wind Farm in Northern Cyprus”, IRENEC 2011, 1. International %100 Renewable Energy Conference, 06-08 October 2011, İstanbul, Turkey.
- Cabacaba N., Abbasoğlu S., “Evaluation of Wind-Solar Hybrid System for a Household in Northern Cyprus”, IRENEC 2013, 3. International %100 Renewable Energy Conference, 27-29 June 2013, İstanbul, Turkey.
3- Güneş Termal Enerjisi Çalışmaları
- Abbasoğlu S., Atikol U., “The role of solar collector efficiency in reducing the electricity costs of water heating in Cyprus”, 34th FAE International Symposium, Conference Proceedings, 483-486, 25-26 November 2004, Lefke, Cyprus.
- Ruwa T. L., Adun H. H., Abbasoğlu S., “Thermal Energy Storage for Solar Power Plant Applications”, HONET-ICT International IEEE Symposium, 13-14 October 2016, Kyrenia, Cyprus.
- Arıkan E., Abbasoglu, S., Gazi M., “Experimental Investigation on the Thermal Efficiency of a Flat Plate Collector Using Al2O3/EG-Water and ZnO/EG-water Nanofluids”, 10, 1794; doi:10.3390, Sustainability, 2018.
4- Enerji Yönetimi ve Verimliliği ve Politikaları
- Atikol U., Abbasoğlu S., Nowzari R., “A feasibility integrated approach in the promotion of solar house design”, International Journal of Energy Research, Vol. 37, Issue 5, 378-388, 2013.
- Usman Z. G., Abbasoğlu S., “An Overview of Power Sector Laws, Policies and Reforms in Nigeria”, Asian Transaction on Engineering, Vol. 4 (2), 2014.
- Usman Z.G., Abbasoğlu S., Ersoy N.T., Fahrioğlu M., “Transforming the Nigerian power sector for sustainable development”, Energy Policy, Vol. 87, 429-437, 2015.
- Bamisile O. O., Dagbasi M., Abbasoğlu S., “Economic Feasibility of Replacing Sodium Vapor and High Pressure Mercury Vapor Bulbs with LEDs for Street Lighting”, Energy and Policy Research, online publication, 2016.
5- Enerji Okuryazarlığı ve Eğitim
- Öykün T., Abbasoğlu S., “Importance of Energy Education on Different Age Groups”, 7th International Ege Energy Symposium, 18-20 June 2014, Usak, Turkey.
-Bamisile O. O., Abbasoğlu S., Dagbasi M., Garba M., “Evaluation of Energy Literacy among Nigerian Senior Secondary Students”, Research & Reviews: Journal of Educational Studies, Vol. 3 (1), 11-18, 2016.
- Bamisile O. O., Abbasoğlu S., Dagbasi M., Garba M., “Assessment of Renewable Energy Education among Senior Secondary School Students in South-Western Nigeria”, Research & Reviews: Journal of Educational Studies, Vol. 3 (1), 01-10, 2016.
- Öykün T., Abbasoğlu S., “Energy Literacy Survey at High Schools in Northern Cyprus”, International Journal of New Trends in Arts, Sports & Science Education, Vol. 6 (2), 01-16, 2017.
Eğitim Programları, Kısa Kurslar, Davetli Konuşmacılar ve Seminerler
- “Renewable Energy Sources and Applications”, Seminar, 2 July, 2011, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Workshop, Chamber of Architectures, Cyprus.
- “Renewable Energy Sources and Some Applications in Cyprus”, Short course, 26 May, 2012, 50th Anniversary Mini-Conference of Fulbright Commission, Cyprus.
- “Renewable Energy Sources and Some System Applications in Northern Cyprus”, Short course, 12 March, 2013, Sustainable Environment and Energy Systems Graduate Program Spring 2013 Seminars, Middle East Technical University, Cyprus.
- “Renewable Energy Sources”, Short course, 17 September, 2014, Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, Cyprus.
- “Photovoltaic Systems”, Short course, 5 November, 2014, Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, Cyprus.
- “PV Legislations & Market Analysis while utilizing Research Studies on PV Applications in Northern Cyprus”, Invited Speech, SolarTR 2014, 19 November, 2014, İzmir, Turkey.
- Training of Trainers program on Capacity Building Measures on Energy Efficiency for Architects and Building Planners, Eclareon GmbH, 11-14 May 2015, Antalya Turkey.
- “PV Plant Design/Installation under Self-Consumption Scheme and Performance Analysis”, Short course, Sustainable Environment and Energy Systems Graduate Program Spring 2017 Seminars, Middle East Technical University, 21 April, 2017, Cyprus.
- “Renewable Energy Legislations and Brief Market Analysis of TRNC”, Invited Speech, 6th Multinational Energy and Value Conference, Middle East Technical University, 18-20 May, 2017, Cyprus.
- Training of Trainers program on grid-connection standarts of grid PV system, Sequa Developpp Project organised by Valentin Software, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Sonnenenergie e.V. - LV Berlin-Brandenburg (DGS) and Çataklı Energy, 05-08 February, 2018, Antalya, Turkey.
- “Performance analysis of PV plants with different tilt angle and different orientation, and Influence of dust on PV Performance”, Invited Speech, ASHRAE Energy Seminar, 03 March, 2018, Qatar.
- “Solar Energy Fundamentals and Photovoltaic Systems”, Short Course (20 hours), German University of Technology in Oman, 08-12 April, 2018, Oman.