2022-2023 Spring Semester Announcement
We are deeply saddened by the devastating earthquake that hit Turkey and Syria with Kahramanmaraş at its epicenter. We wish God's mercy on all those who lost their lives; our deepest condolences to the families of those who lost their beloved ones, and a speedy recovery to the injured.
Our University took the following decisions regarding our students coming from the State of Emergency Zone to be implemented in the Spring semester of the 2022-2023 Academic Year.
- Our students will be given the right to freeze their registration free of charge in the Spring semester of the 2022-2023 Academic Year.
- Our students are given the right to register for classes without a late registration penalty until March 31, 2023 in the Spring semester of the 2022-2023 Academic Year.
- Regardless of their current financial obligations, course registration is open for our students so that they can start their education in the Spring Semester of the 2022-2023 Academic Year.
- In the Spring semester of the 2022-2023 Academic Year, in addition to the existing scholarships and discounts, an earthquake discount of up to 25% will be applied to the tuition fees that our students are obligated to pay.
- In line with the statements of our students regarding their grievances and the official documents they will obtain from the state institutions, they will be able to benefit from additional “earthquake discounts” to be applied to their tuition fees in the 2022-2023 Academic Year Spring Semester.
- In the dormitories operated by private enterprise on campus, students from the earthquake zone will be accommodated based on room availability, and additional discounts will be applied to the dormitory fees in line with the statements of the students regarding their grievances and in accordance with the official documents they will obtain from the state offices.
- Students can pay their reduced Spring Semester tuition fees in 6 installments with no interest rate applied and this will be valid for the 2022-2023 Academic Year.
- 2022-2023 Academic Year Spring Semester classes will be held face-to-face; however, there will be the online option for students who cannot travel to the Island.
- Classes will be held face-to-face in programs related to Health Sciences.
- Internship, laboratory, studio, workshop, practicum and similar practices will be done face-to-face.
- In the 2022-2023 Academic Year Spring semester, mid-term and final exams will be held face-to-face in class, and students who cannot attend these exams will be provided with the opportunity to make up for these exams.
- Students who are not from the State of Emergency declared cities will take classes face-to-face during the Spring Semester of the 2022-2023 Academic Year.
However, in line with any potential decisions to be taken by the TRNC Council of Ministers, Council of Higher Education (YÖK) and Higher Education Planning, Evaluation, Accreditation and Coordination Council (YÖDAK), the University reserves the right to make changes in the decisions stated above.
You can contact us at 0548 858 96 65 (WhatsApp), or send an email to email@example.com or use the Request Module in SIS.