In accordance with the decisions taken by the TRNC Council of Ministers on 13th February 2021, education and training activities during the 2020 – 2021 Academic Year Spring Semester will proceed as follows.
1) Courses will be conducted both face to face and online.
2) Students who are unable to come to the TRNC due to the COVID-19 outbreak, will carry out their education online. Students who wish to continue their education online are required to submit a request via the "Online Education Request" section, under the CIU - SIS petition module.
3) Our students who choose to continue their education with the face-to-face model, will carry out their education within the framework of health measures, the method of education provided will be mixed and sparse.
4) According to the TRNC Council of Ministers decisions taken on the 13th February, 2021, pursuant to the 6th Article, clauses 1 and 2 in relation to higher education, those who study at the Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Health Sciences, School of Health Sciences and Vocational School of Health Sciences and are able to graduate at the end of the 2020 - 2021 Academic Year Spring Semester, are required to come to the TRNC and carry out their courses during the Spring semester.
5) According to the decisions taken by the TRNC Council of Ministers on the 13th February 2021, in relation to higher education, pursuant to the 6th Article clause 3, students studying in the Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Pharmacy and Vocational School Hair Care and Beauty Services Program, are required to continue their education at the university during the 2020 – 2021 Academic Year Spring Semester. These students will conduct their theoretical courses with the mixed and sparse method of education, with their practical courses conducted face-to-face. Students who are unable to attend the face-to-face practical courses, will need to attend the intensive practical courses to be planned for September.
6) For students who are in the scope of 4 and 5 points above;
- Taking into account travel to the TRNC and the quarantine period, will be able to follow their courses online until April.
- Only students who live in countries where travel is not possible, will be excluded.
7) Students coming to the island for the 2020 - 2021 Spring semester will have their PCR test fees that are taken in the TRNC and their quarantine fees will be covered by the State.
8) These decisions can be changed in accordance with the development course of the global epidemic.