1. F. Tansu and M. Salamah, “An Efficient Vertical Handoff Decision for Microcellular and Macrocellular Interworking”, International Journal of Communication Systems, vol. 12, no. 12, pp. 1495 – 1513, 2009.
DEMİRKIRAN, M.C., TANSU HOCANIN, F. An investigation on primary school students’ dispositions towards programming with game-based learning. Educ Inf Technol (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10639-021-10430-5
1. Ilodigwe Udoka Tochukwu and Fatma Tansu Hocanın, “Awareness of Students on the Usefulness of ICT Tools in Education: Case of EMU”, IOSR Journal of Research & Method in Education, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 96 – 106, 2017.
2. Fatma Tansu and Ersun İşçioğlu, “Use of Mobile Tablets in the Learning Environment: Perspective of the Computer Teacher Candidates”, Journal of Educational and Instructional Studies In The World, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 13 – 17, 2014.
1. M. Salamah, and F. Tansu, “On the Vertical Handoff Decision for Wireless Overlay Networks”, International Symposium on Computer Networks, ISCN2006, pp. 111 – 115, 2006.
2. M. Salamah, and F. Tansu, “On the Vertical Handoff Performance for Interworking between Microcellular and Macrocellular Networks”, International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Communications, ICWMC2006, Computer Society Press, pp. 80 – 87, 2006.
3. M. Salamah, and F. Tansu, “On the Vertical Handoff Performance for Interworking between WLAN and GSM”, The 9th International Conference (CIC2004), pp. 414 – 418, October 2004.
4. M. Salamah, N. Khalil, and F. Tansu, “Buffering Requirements for Lossless Vertical Handoff in Wireless Overlay Networks”, The 57th Semiannual Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC2003), vol. 3, pp. 1984 – 1987, 2003.
Papa Oumar Ndyoe, “Students’ Perception Toward The Effect of Social Networking Site on Academic Performance: Faculty of Communication and Media Studies, EMU”, September 2018
Mohammed Abubakr Ahmed Ahmed, “The Opinions of Computer Science Students and Instructors on Academic Social Network(ASN) Sites: Case of University of Sulaymaniyah”, January 2018
Mustafa Can Demirkıran, “A Case Study on the Readiness of 5th Grade Primary School Students on Understanding the Concept of Programming Languages through Game-Based Learning”, August 2017
Mohammad Mehdi Ranjbar, “The Attitudes of Students and Teachers Towards Interactive Whiteboard (IWB) Use in Education: Case of Computer Engineering Department at Eastern Mediterranean University”, July 2016
Mohsen Mortazavi, “Examining the Determinants of Iranian Students’ Use of Mobile Phones during Lecture Periods: Case of EMU”, July 2016
Ekrem Soyşen, “Secondary School Teachers’ Attitudes Towards ICT and The Use of Internet: The Case of North Cyprus”, September 2016
Matthew Olabode Agboola, “Teacher Attitudes towards Using ICT as an Educational Tool: The Case of Nigerian Secondary School Teachers in the City of Ibadan and Abuja”, February 2016
Udoka Tochukwu Ilodigwe, “Perception of EMU IT Students’ On The Effectiveness of Use of ICT Tools In Education”, September 2015
Talayeh Ghofrani, “Instructors’ Perception on The Use of Cloud-based Learning Systems in Higher Education: The Case of Iran Universities”, September 2015
Azadeh Samani, “Heuristic Evaluation of Usability of The EMU Distance Education LMS”, September 2015