Frequently Asked Questions
What is Webmail?
Webmail is CIU’s email system. If you are creating a new Webmail account or resetting your password, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to http://student.ciu.edu.tr
2. Click on ‘Reset Password [Student]’ link
3. Fill the form with your details and click ‘Continue’
If your details are correct, you will be able to login to your account after 10 minutes.
- Your username is your student number
- Your password is whatever you typed in the form
Your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Moodle?
Moodle gives information about faculty course notes, announcements, changes etc. You can access your Moodle account with your Webmail password. You don’t need to create a new Moodle account or reset your Moodle password. To login, go to http://moodle.ciu.edu.tr, type your student number into username field and your Webmail password into password field.
What is SIS?
SIS is student information system in which the students can see their timetable, use interactive course registration, access grades etc. You must have Webmail account to be able to use SIS system.
Your password is same with your Webmail password If you don’t know your webmail password or resetting your password, please follow the steps below.
1. You must use an updated web browser. (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10 or above).
2. Go to https://sis.ciu.edu.tr
3. Click on ‘Forgot my password!’ link
4. Fill the form with your details and click ‘Continue’
If your details are correct, you will be able to login.
Important note: Your username is your student number.