Applications For 39 Graduate and 14 Ph.D. Programs are Continuing in CIU
In the academic year of 2017-2018 Fall, the Institute of Graduate Studies and Research is offering post-graduate education with a total of 39 Masters and 14 Doctoral programs. The deadline for applications is 21 September 2017.
Candidates must apply by first opening an account from https://kbs.ciu.edu.tr/stdportal/login.php and follow the steps thereafter.
For Graduate programs:
• A valid Bachelor-level Degree.
• Bachelor Degree transcripts for each completed academic term/year.
For Ph.D applications also;
• A valid Master-level Degree and Masters Degree transcripts for each completed academic term/year.
• TOEFL (513 PBT / 65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5). Students without these documents should sit CIU’s English Proficiency Test on arrival. Students can only start their first year in departments only when CIU English School evaluates and approves their scores.
• Scanned copy of the international passport/birth certificate.
• Fully filled and signed CIU Rules and Regulations document that could be downloaded during the online application process (please see the sample of this document).
Graduate programs accepting applications in 2017-2018 Fall Semester are available in Nutrition and Dietetics, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Information Technologies, Bioengineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Energy Systems Engineering, Civil Engineering, Management Information Systems, English Language Teaching, English Language and Literature, Pre-School Education, Guidance and Psychological Counseling, Management of Health Institutions, Tourism and Hotel Management, Education and Training, Education Programs and Teaching, Education Management and Planning, Economics, Graphic Design, Interior Architecture, Communication and Media Studies, Turkish Language and Literature, Turkish Education, International Relations, Mentally Handicapped Teaching, Business, Accounting and Finance, Architecture, Chemistry and Law.
CIU is accepting applications for the following Ph.D. programs 2017-2018 fall semester; Computer Engineering, Bioengineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Energy Systems Engineering, Communication and Media Studies, Civil Engineering, Business Administration, Architecture, Guidance and Psychological Counseling, Literature, English Language Teaching, and International Relations and Management Information Systems.
Candidates wishing to obtain more detailed information about the application may contact the University by calling 2047 and/or 2080 on 671 11 11 or writing to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Documents to be requested during application;
1. Application form, date and signed
2. List of approved notes from previous university
3. Diploma photocopy
4. Documents proving English proficiency for sections in the English language.
5. Applicable ALES result document (only Turkish candidates and not exceeding 3 years).
Documents to be requested during registration;
1. Original form of diploma and note dossier
2. Photocopy of other documents
3. Photocopy of your passport or identity card
4. 6 passport size passport photos (6x5cm)
|Masters Programs||With Thesis||Without Thesis||Language|
|Nutrition and Dietetics||*||*|
|Information Systems Engineering||*||*||*|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering||*||*||*|
|Energy Systems Engineering||*||*||*|
|Management Information Systems||*||*||*|
|Management Information Systems||*||*|
|Education Programs and Teaching||*||*|
|Communication and Media Studies||*||*||*|
|English Language Teaching||*||*|
|English Language and Literature||*||*|
|Guidance and Psychological Councelling||*||*|
|Healthcare Organizatons Management||*||*||*|
|Tourism and Hotel Management||*||*||*|
|Turish Language and Literature||*||*|
|Mentally Handicapped Teaching||*||*|
|Accounting and Finance||*||*||*|
|International Banking and Finance||*||*||*|
|Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation||*||*|
|Ph.D Programs||With Thesis||Without Thesis||Language|
|Energy Systems Engineering||*|
|Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation||*|
|Turish Language and Literature||*|
|Management Information Systems||*|
|English Language Teaching||*|