Asst. Prof. Dr. Tuğberk KAYA
Articles published in peer reviewed international journals (SCI,SSCI,Arts and Humanities)
- Kaya, T. & Bicen, H., The effects of social media on students behaviors; Facebook as a case study. Computers in Human Behaviors (SSCI), 59, 2016, pp. 374-379.
- Kaya, T., & Sagsan, M. (2016). The Concept of knowledgization for Creating Strategic Vision in Higher Education: A Case Study of Northern Cyprus. Education & Science, 41 (184). http://dx.doi.org/10.15390/EB.2016.6195
- Kaya, T.; Erkut, B.; Thierbach, N. Entrepreneurial Intentions of Business and Economics Students in Germany and Cyprus: A Cross-Cultural Comparison. Sustainability 2019, 11, 1437.
Papers delivered in international conferences and printed as proceedings
- Kaya, T & Sağsan, M. The Impact of Tacit Knowledge Capacity on Social Media: An Empirical Research on Physicians in North Cyprus (SSCI) Proceedings 12th International Conference on Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Management & Organisational Learning (ICICKM 2015), 15-16 November 2015, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Kaya, T. & Erkut, B. (2016). The Tacit Knowledge Capacity of Lecturers: A Cross-Country Comparison (SSCI) Proceedings 17th European Conference on Knowledge Management (ECKM 2016), 8-9 September 2016, Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Kaya, T. and Dey, P. (2016). Knowledge Innovation in Non-Governmental Organizations: A Cross-Country Comparison (SSCI) Proceedings of the 17th European Conference on Knowledge Management (ECKM 2016) 8-9 September 2016, Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Erkut, B. & Kaya, T. (2017). Knowledge Generation for Regional Competitive Advantage (SSCI) Proceedings of the 18th European Conference on Knowledge Management (ECKM 2017) 7-8 September 2017, Barcelona, Spain.
- Kaya, T. & Erkut, B. (2017). Tacit Knowledge for Strategic Advantage: Social Media Use of Employees in the Financial Sector (SSCI) Proceedings of the 18th European Conference on Knowledge Management (ECKM 2017) 7-8 September 2017, Barcelona, Spain.
Articles published in other peer reviewed international journals
- Erkut, B., Kaya, T., Lehmann-Waffenschmidt, M., Mahendru, M., Sharma, G. D., Srivastava, A. K. & Srivastava, M. (2018) "A fresh look on financial decision making from the plasticity perspective", International Journal of Ethics and Systems, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJOES-02-2018-0022
- Kaya, T., Medeni., T. and Sagsan, M., Medeni, T. and Asunakutlu, T. (2016) A Situation Analysis for Northern Cyprus Municipalities: Key Success Factors for Effective Participation, International Journal of E-Business and E-Government Studies, 8 (2), pp.1-17. http://dergipark.gov.tr/ijebeg/issue/26191/275813
- Kaya, T. (2017) Zero-Budget Marketing Strategy: The Can Kid Social Responsibility Project. Management and Business Research Quarterly. Vol 3. pp. 61-77
- Kaya, T., and Erkut, B., 2018. Tacit Knowledge Capacity: A Comparison of University Lecturers in Germany and North Cyprus. The Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management, 16 (2), pp. 131-142
Articles published in National journals
- Kaya, T., Medeni., T. and Sagsan, M. (2016) Key Success Factors for E-Participation Maturity Levels: A Proposal for Case Study Of Northern Cyprus Municipalities, Journal of Management Information Systems, 1 (3), pp. 1-18. http://dergipark.ulakbim.gov.tr/ybs/article/view/5000204655
Post Graduate Thesis
- Plasticity Options for Financial Decision-Making: Theory and Experimental Evidence supported by DAAD and German National Science Foundation DFG
- TUBITAK Scientific Publication Incentive Award, 2016
- DESAM Young Researcher Award, March 2017