Content: 736 Journals
Scope: This database provides bibliographical information for journals, serials, conference proceedings, books, theses, annual reports, patents, standards and full-text information for some sources.
- Academic Search Complete (Tüm Disiplinler)
- Applied Science & Business Periodicals Retrospective (Uygulamalı Bilimler, İşletme, İşletme Yönetimi)
- Applied Science & Technology Index Retrospective (Uygulamaları Bilimler ve Teknoloji)
- Business Source Complete (İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler, İşletme, Yönetim, Muhasebe, Yönetim Bilgi Sistemleri)
- DynaMed (Kanıta Dayalı Tıp, Hasta Başı Bakım)
- Education Index Retrospective: 1929 – 1983 (Eğitim Bilimleri)
- ERIC (Eğitim Bilimleri)
- European Views of the Americas: 1493-1750
- GreenFILE (Çevre)
- Humanities & Social Sciences Index Retrospective
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (Kütüphanecilik, Bilgi ve Belge
- MasterFILE Complete (Genel İlgi Alanları)
- Newspaper Source Plus
- Open Dissertations
- PubMed İndeksi: MEDLINE (Tıp, Sağlık Bilimleri, Biyomedikal, Genetik, Kimya, Biyoloji)
- Regional Business News
- Social Sciences Index Retrospective: 1907-1983
- Teacher Reference Center
- ULAKBİM Ulusal Veri Tabanları (UVT)
- Web News
Content: 13353 Journals
Scope: All Discipline
Content: 50 E-Books
Scope: Edward Elgar; E–Books on Business, Economics, Law, Pharmacy and Agriculture.
1220 Conference Publications
Scope: The IEEE / IEL Database provides an access to more than 3.8 million full-text documents in 202 world's top active totally 460 IEEE / IET and IBM journals and magazines, annually more than 1,200 IEEE / 20 IET conferences and more than 2,500 accepted IEEE standards active in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics areas.
Databases: JSTOR Archive Journal Content
Documents: User Manual
Scope: In addition to being a multidisciplinary, 3904 journals with the focus on social science can be accessed as a “moving wall”. ”Moving Wall’’: Represents a time lag between the most current issue published in JSTOR and the last published number.
Content: 474 Journals
Scope: 346 academic journals published in the field of medical sciences.
Databases: ProQuest Dissertations & Theses
Content: Theses Database
Documents: User Manual(Tr)
Scope: Interdisciplinary collection.
Scope: The 2261 electronic journals in the Freedom Collection package is available dating from 1995 and beyond. The collection is interdisciplinary.
Scope: It is an abstract and citation database. It contains 49 million records, more than 20,500 refereed journals and scientific publications from 5.000 publishers, 5.3 million conference reports, 340 book series, and covers 100% of Medline.
Scope: Interdisciplinary database. License agreement provides access to 2073 journals. Also, there is an access to 483 journals through Open Access.
Databases: Taylor & Francis
Content: 2191 Journals
Scope: It is a multi-disciplinary full-text database and has access to approximately 2165 magazines.
Databases: Web of Science
Content: Bibliyografik / Atıf
Scope: This platform allows users to do a search of SCI-SSCI-AHCI- SPCI-SSPCI databases by the topic and citation.
Databases: Hukuk Türk
Documents: User Manual
Scope: It offers users an access to Turkish Republic Legislation (Law and regulations, Decrees on the Law, Council of Ministers Decisions, Notifications ), legal provisions of (Supreme Court, State Council, Constitutional Court and European Court of Human Rights) and the Official Gazette.
Databases: EBSCO eBook Academic Collection
Content: More than 140,000 e-books
Scope: EBSCO eBook AC (Academic Collection) is the world's largest multidisciplinary full text electronic book database. It is fully academic, contains around 135,000 electronic books, and is a truly academic e-book database that researchers need that makes their research easier. It is possible to access electronic books of more than 450 academic publishers in all disciplines (law, medicine, psychology, engineering, agriculture, science, literature, business, politics, education, fine arts, architecture, etc.). It is possible to access Taylor & Francis from MIT Press via mobile device.