Assoc. Prof. Dr. Orhan ULUDAĞ
Articles published in peer reviewed international journals (SCI,SSCI,Arts and Humanities)
- Uludag, O., & Yaratan, H. (2013). The effects of justice and burnout on achievement: An empirical investigation of university students. Croatian Journal of Education. 15(2), 97-116. SSCI
- Uludag, O. & Yaratan, H. (2010). The effect of burnout on engagement: An empirical study on tourism students. Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport, & Tourism Education, 9(1), 13-23. SSCI
- Karatepe, O. M. & Uludag, O. (2008). Affectivity, conflicts in the work family interface, and hotel employee outcomes. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 27(1), 30-41. SSCI
- Karatepe, O. M. & Uludag, O. (2008). Role stress, burnout, and their effects on frontline hotel employees job performance: Evidence from northern Cyprus. International Journal of Tourism Research. 10, 111-126. SSCI
- Karatepe, O. M., Uludag, O., Menevis, I., Hadzimehmedagic, L., & Baddar L., (2006). The effects of selected individual characteristics on frontline employee performance and job satisfaction. Tourism Management, 27(4), 547-560. SSCI
Articles published in other peer reviewed international journals
- Uludag, O. (2016). The Mediating Role of Positive Affectivity on Testing the Relationship of Engagement to Academic Achievement: An Empirical Investigation of Tourism Students. Journal of Teaching in Tourism and Hospitality. DOI:10.1080/15313220.2015.1123130. LEAD ARTICLE
- Uludag, O., Khan, S., & Guden, N. (2011). The effects of job satisfaction, organizational commitment, organizational citizenship behavior on turnover intentions. FIU Hospitality Review, 29(2), 1-21. LEAD ARTICLE
- Karatepe, O. M. & Uludag, O. (2008). Supervisor support, work-family conflict, and satisfaction outcomes: An empirical study in the hotel industry. Journal of Human Resources in Hospitality and Tourism, 7 (2), 115-134.
- Karatepe, O. M. & Uludag, O. (2007). Conflict, exhaustion, and motivation: A study of frontline employees in northern Cyprus hotels. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 26(3), 645-665.
Papers delivered in international conferences and printed as proceedings
- Uludag, O. (2014). Fair and Square: How does perceptions of fairness is associated to aggression? Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 143, 504-508. CPCI-SSH
- Uludag, O. (2013). The influence of aggression on students achievement: Evidence from higher education. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 89, 954-958. CPCI-SSH
- Yaratan, H., & Uludag, O. (2012). The impact of verbal aggression on burnout: An empirical study on university students. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 46, 41-46. CPCI-SSH
- Oney, E., & Uludag, O. (2013). Classification of self-confidence: Is general self-confidence an aggregate of specific self-confidences? Paper Presented at the 6th International Conference on Services Management, Kyrenia, North Cyprus.
Books and books chapters published internationally
- Uludag, O., & Yaratan, H. (2012). The effects of justice, aggression, and burnout on achievement:
- An investigation of university students. Saarbrücken, Germany. Lap-Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN: 978-3-659-14471-4.
Articles published in National journals
- Uludag, O., & Isik, S. (2015). The effects of work engagement and work stress on teachers occupational health and fatigue. International Journal of Business Applications. 2(1), 30-64.
- Uludag, O., & Ciftci, R. (2014). The effect of self-esteem on decision making styles: A test on industrial vocational students. International Journal of Business Applications, 1(1), 62-75.
- Uludag, O. & Menevis, I. (2005). The effects of justice dimensions on job satisfaction and organizational commitment. EMU Journal of Tourism Research, 6(1/2), 81-94.
Post Graduate Thesis
- TÜBA - Publication incentive award, TUBITAK, Turkey.
- DAAD Stipendium 2001 - Scholarship - DAAD Language Improvement Summer Camp - (Deutsch) Freiburg University: Freiburg, Germany.
- Eastern Mediterranean University Highest Ranking Student - 2003