Asst. Prof. Dr. Özker KOCADAL
Papers delivered in international conferences and printed as proceedings
- Kocadal, Özker. 'Power-sharing in Post-Dayton Bosnia: Revisiting the Role of the International Community' presented at ISA (International Studies Association) Annual Conference 2011, March 2011, Montreal, Canada.
- Kocadal, Özker. 'Turkey's Discourses and Practices of Peacemaking and Peacebuilding in the Middle East' presented at BRISMES (British Society for Middle Eastern Studies) Annual Conference, The Middle East in Global Perspective: Interactions Across Time and Space, June 2014, University of Sussex, UK.
- Kocadal, Özker. Book Review: 'Cyprus and the Politics of Memory: History, Community and Conflict' Peacebuilding 4(1):118-119.
Articles published in peer reviewed international journals (SCI,SSCI,Arts and Humanities)
- Kocadal, Özker. 'A Conceptual Typology of Kin-State Mediation', Negotiation Journal, (SSCI Indexed), July 2016, vol. 32, No. 3, pp.: 171-189.
- Kocadal, Özker. 'Power-sharing in Deeply Divided Societies and the Role of Third Parties', Amme İdaresi Dergisi,(SSCI Indexed), March 2018, Vol. 51, No. 1, pp.: 195-219.
Articles published in other peer reviewed international journals
- Dilmaç, J.A. & Kocadal, Ö. 'Syrian refugees in Turkish cartoons: a social semiotic analysis', Studii de Lingvistica, vol. 8, pp.:211-229.