Asst. Prof. Dr. Mehrshad Radmehr HASHEMİPOUR
Articles published in peer reviewed international journals (SCI,SSCI,Arts and Humanities)
- M. Radmehr, U. Elinwa, J. Bog (2017), Alternative Energy Solutions Using BIPV in Apartment Buildings of Developing Countries: A Case Study of North Cyprus , Sustainability, 9. 1414.
- M. Radmehr, K. Willis, U. Elinwa (2014), A Framework for Evaluating WTP for BIPV in Residential Housing design in Developing Countries: a case study in Northern Cyprus , Energy Policy, Vol. 70, pp. 207-216.
Papers delivered in international conferences and printed as proceedings
- M. Radmehr, Ken Willis, U. Elinwa (2013) Energy management in residential sector and evaluation of households acceptance for solar micro-generation system , conference paper, Energy for sustainability, September 8-10, Coimbra: Portugal.
- M. Radmehr (2014), Estimating Economic Values for a sustainable Energy Supply: A case study from Northern Cyprus . BIEE conference, Balancing Competing Energy Policy Goals, 1 7-18 September, St John s College, Oxford: UK.
- M. Radmehr (2015), Evaluation of influential factors in the choice of micro-generation solar systems , 33rd USAEE conference: The Dynamic Energy Landscape, October 25-28, Pittsburgh: USA.
- M.Radmehr, L. Palevanishvili (2016), The Role of Renewable Energy in the Regional Energy security: A case study in Georgia. 1st IAEE Eurasian Conference:Energy Economics Emerging from the Caspian Region: Challenges and Opportunities . August 28-31, Baku:Azerbaijan.
- M.Radmehr, Nika Nikolaishvili (2017), Sustainable Development And The Construction Industry: A Case Study In Georgia , International Conference on Economic Research, October 20-21, Alanya: Turkey.
- M. Radmehr, E. Konis, U. Atikol (2010), Renewable Energy and Environmental Awareness: a survey of Turkish Cypriot and Greek Cypriot university students , conference paper, 10th International conference in clean energy, 15-17 September, Famagusta: Northern Cyprus.
Articles published in other peer reviewed international journals
- Radmehr, M., Willis, K., & Metcalf, H. (2018). A mechanism to derive more truthful willingness to accept values for renewable energy systems. Heliyon, 4(1), e00503.