Prof. Dr. Mehmet AĞA
Articles published in peer reviewed international journals (SCI,SSCI,Arts and Humanities)
- 1. Bein M., & Ağa M., On the linkage between the international crude oil price and stock markets: Evidence from the Nordic Romanian Journal for Economic Forecasting, issue 4, December 2016.
- 2. Ağa M., & Özyigit A., The Role of Universities on the Turkish Cypriot Economy: Higher Education as a Means of Promoting the Tourism Sector Actual Problems of Economics, issue 3(117), pages 271-280, corrected in issue 6(120) page 364, March 2011,
- 3. Ağa M., Revisiting Trade-Led Growth Hyphothesis: The Case of Hong Kong Actual Problems of Economics, issue 2(116) February 2011, pages 242-248.
- 4. Katircioglu S., Eminer F., Ağa M., and Ozyigit A., Trade and Growth in the Pacific Islands: Evidence from the Bounds Test to Cointegration and Granger Causality Tests Romanian Journal for Economic Forecasting, issue 4, December 2010, pages 88-101.
- 5. Katircioglu, S., Fethi, S., and Aga, M. (2010), Trade and Growth: New Empirical Evidence from Hong Kong , Argumenta Oeconomica, volume 25, issue 2, December 2010, pages 67-77.
- Karatepe O.M. & Ağa M., "The effects of organization mission fulfillment and perceived organizational support on job performance: the mediating role of work engagement". International Journal of Bank Marketing, Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 1-33, January 2016.
- 1. Abu Alrub, A; Ağa, M; and Rjoub, H (2018). Does the Improvement in Accounting Standard IAS/IFRS Cure the financial Crisis and Bank Profitability? Evidence from Banking Sector in Lebanon, Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, 2018.
Articles published in other peer reviewed international journals
- 1. Rjoub H., Aga M., Abu Alrub A., Bein M., Financial Reforms and Determinants of FDI: Evidence from Landlocked Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa , Economies 5 (1), 1, 2017.
- 2. Rjoub H., Aga M., & Abualrub A.,"The Impact of FDI Inflows on Economic Growrh: Evidence from Landlocked Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa", Journal of Social Sciences, Volume X, Number 1, April 2017.
- 3. Alozairi M.A.S., & Aga M., Analysis in Strategic Management Practices in Real Estate Companies: A Case of Kurdistan Region of Iraq , International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, Volume 5, Issue 4, April 2017.
- 4. Karatepe O.M. & Ağa M., "The effects of organization mission fulfillment and perceived organizational support on job performance: the mediating role of work engagement". International Journal of Bank Marketing, Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 1-33, January 2016.
- 5. Majzoub S., & Ağa M., Characterizing the Gap Between Accounting Education and Practice: Evidence from Lebanon , International Journal of Business and Management, Volume 10, Number 12, 127, December 2015.
- 6. Karatepe O.M. & Ağa M., The Effect of Job Resourcefulness on Role Stress, Emotional Exhaustion and Overall Performance: A Study of Frontline Bank Employees. Journal of Financial Service Marketing, Volume 18, Issue 2, 2013.
- 7. Karatepe O.M., & Ağa M., Work Engagement as a Mediator of the Effects of Personality Traits on Job Outcomes: A Study of Frontline Bank Employees , Service Marketing Quarterly, Volume 33, Number 4, September 2012.
- 8. Ağa M., & Kocaman B., Efficient Market Hypothesis and Emerging Markets: An Empirical Evidence Using a New Series Called Index-20 for Istanbul Stock Exchange International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, Issue 13, January 2008, pages 131-144.
- 9. Ağa M., & Safaklı O., An Empirical Investigation of Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction in Professional Accounting Firms: Evidence from North Cyprus International Research Journal Problems and Perspectives in Management, Issue 3, September 2007, pages 84-96.
- 10. Ağa M., & Kocaman B., Empirical Investigation of the Relationship Beetween Inflation, P/E Ratios and Stock Price Behaviours in Istanbul Stock Exchange , International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, Issue 6, November 2006, pages 133-165.
- THE IMPACT OF FDI INFLOWS ON ECONOMIC GROWTH: EVIDENCE FROM LANDLOCKED COUNTRIES IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
- H RJOUB, M AĞA, C OPPONG, N SUNJU, A FOFACK
- Journal of Social Sciences 10 (1), 153-168
- Impact of Corporate Governance and External Audit on Earning Management. Evidence from the Financial Sector of United Arabs of Emirates (UAE),International Journal of Finance and Accounting 2017, 6(6): 172-178, Monzer El Bodan, Mehmet Aga, Ahmad Abu Alrub
- Abu Alrub, A; Rjoub, H; Ağa, M; and Bein, M (2018). Exploring the Stock Price Correspondence to Oil Price Shocks In the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries: Evidence from Linear (Symmetric) Model, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2018, 8(1), 1-8
Papers delivered in international conferences and printed as proceedings
- 1. Concurrent Impact of IFRS Adoption and FDI Inflows on Economic Growth: Does Region Matter? (with C.Oppong and H. Balcıoğlu) Global Conference on Business and Finance, Hawai, U.S.A., January 4-7, 2016 (Outstanding Research Award).
- 2. Today s Left & Right-Are we becoming more central: Empirical Evidence From Turkey (with F.Eminer and A.Ozyigit) 7th International Conference of the Middle East Economic Association (MEEA), 29-31 Mayıs 2008, Mağusa, Kuzey Kıbrıs Türk Cumhuriyeti.
- 3. The Role of Universities on the Turkish Cypriot Economy: Higher Education as a Means of Promoting the Tourism Sector (with F.Eminer and A.Ozyigit), European Applied Business Research Conference, Venice, Italy, June 4-7, 2007.
- 4. Efficient Market Hypothesis and Emerging Capital Markets: An Empirical Evidence Using a New Series Called Index-20 for Istanbul Stock Exchange (with B. Kocaman) Emerging Markets Finance & Economics (EMFE) International Conference, Istanbul, Turkey, September 6- 8 2006.
Papers delivered in National conferences and printed as proceedings
- 1. Cyprus Universities Benchmarking Workshop for Vocational school and Accounting Department Modules (British Council), 1-3 Mart 2010, Lefkoşa, KKTC (Katlım Sertifikası).
- 2. International Benchmarking Activity for Technical Vocational High School Accounting Modules (British Council), 14-18 Nisan 2008, Lefkoşa, KKTC (Katlım Sertifikası).
- 3. Trainig Workshop on Econometric Modelling and Data Analysis, Kasım 2007, Mağusa, KKTC (Katılımcı).
- 4. Ağa M., Relationship Between Industrial Production Index, Consumer Price Index, P/E Ratios and Stock Price Behaviours: Empirical Investigation From Istanbul Stock Exchange , Ekonometrik Araştırmalar Derneği ve Siyaset, Ekonomi ve Toplum Araştırmaları Vakfı iktisat seminerleri, SETA-Konferans salonu, 5 Eylül 2006, Ankara, Türkiye.
- 1. Enflasyonun Hisse Senedi Getirisine ve Volatilitesine Etkisi: IMKB Üzerine Ampirik Bir Çalışma Referans Gazetesi, 7 Eylül 2006, Sayfa:7 (özet).